About Me

My photo
Tijuana, Baja California Norte, Mexico
I am 37 been a junkie for over 10 years, here are some of my stories...

Saturday, February 5, 2011

14, NOT AS BAD AS YESTERDAY!

We are almost done unpacking, so I can focus on what I need to, plus I might be leaving in about 2 week. Waiting, is almost worse, I just want to be over with all this everything, the needles, the swollen limbs, the blood, the trips to a shady area, worrying about the police, and how it affect my personal lives most of all.

So I was looking at my ole, and can people please tell me why it it not helpful, and what I would need to do to make it helpful?
I have said many times I want people to know what they are getting themselves into. So that is my main goal, knowing that would you still sat it isn't helpful?
i'm not writing this for the hell of it, if i am not getting my viewpoint, and a lesson, if not completely spelled out. across, in my mind, I'm waiting my time. so if there is something i could do to remedy this situation PLEASE let me know

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers