About Me

My photo
Tijuana, Baja California Norte, Mexico
I am 37 been a junkie for over 10 years, here are some of my stories...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

RESPONDING TO COMMENTS ON USING METH TO HELP MY DETOX

We have been moving, my fiance has been sick so I have done almost everything, with limited time, I got some meth, stayed up, and moved 90% of the house, I slept over a day, that is over 1 day without heroin, I was very sick when I woke up, but the fact that I was sick meant I was in detox.
Which is an important part of lowering my dosage.
This is NOT a regular thing, I don't like coke, so I wont be doing that.
This was only an observation on my part, I still think it helped. I DO NOT THINK THIS IS RIGHT FOR EVERYONE. AND I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE!
16 YEARS AGO I WAS ADDICTED TO METH, I quit cold turkey, and never looked back, it is not a drug I enjoy, the reason I was addicted was I did it when I woke up, and took pills to sleep. But that never worked so I would get 1 hour of sleep before work so I did it again, it was a vicious circle.
I dint enjoy it, I got stuck in a cycle.
Like I said this is a drug I do not enjoy, I will not be replacing heroin with another drug unless IT'S a non opiate prescribed by a DR.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers