About Me

My photo
Tijuana, Baja California Norte, Mexico
I am 37 been a junkie for over 10 years, here are some of my stories...

Sunday, January 30, 2011

DAY 8-9 MOVING

I have been moving the last 2 days without sleep, I feel horrible, as im working on a dose for someone with 12 hours sleep, its about to be 24 + hours, when I wake I will be in full withdrawal.
When that happens you blood pressure really drops. Making veins even harder to find. That translates into 1 hour trying lots of blood and something very swollen and painful.
I Hope that is not the case but it is. it happens when I sleep for 12 hours, so this will be a lot worse, but maybe, I can lower my dose a little.
Or maybe ill get sick in my sleep and wake like that.
I Used to travel any change i got, I have been to 14 countries, but
Now I have to stay close to my connection.
The worsts part of down.
it's just one more way i am wasting my life, and pissing it ll away

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers