About Me

My photo
Tijuana, Baja California Norte, Mexico
I am 37 been a junkie for over 10 years, here are some of my stories...

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MY INTERNET IS BACK!!

So I have had comments from people who don't know if I know how serous this is.
The title of this blog, my story of life, and or death. Says it all.
my best friend died of a heroin overdose, i don't think im special or this could never happen to me,
Because it can, and if I don't do something to change things, it will. I expect that.
i cant continue to live like this, if you can even call this life. if i continue down this road
i would almost prefer death via overdose. that would ensure i stop the suffering im causing to the ones i love, even though it might be hard for a time. at the same time it would ensure this lifestyle would be no more for me.at this point tats what i want more than anything           

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers